From: Mike W <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] NW European R1b from Iberia?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:37:07 -0600

Dear Anatole,

Will do, but please give me a few days. I can get you not just P312*,
but all of the rest as well. It takes me a while as I look up the
Ysearch records also to get the best geographic origin locations as
possible.

Mike

---------- Anatole Klyosov wrote:
Dear Mike,

There is an easy way to settle this "problem" and to answer your question.
Send me a list of P312* (67 marker haplotypes, in Excel format) as complete
as possible, and I will send you a haplotype tree along with calculations of
base haplotypes and timespans to their common ancestors. I almost guarantee
you that the tree will be smooth and symmetrical, pointing at just one
common ancestor who lived around 3700-3900 years before present. ...

This thread: