From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] significance of GD 7 at 67 markers
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:27:18 -0600

We have had good luck posting specific requests to the surname boards at
Genforum. Although people do not post much now, new researchers look for
info there. It took 5 years for a desired participant to find it. We had
offered to pay for the test. The Ancestry board is a little tricky, since
some have monitors and they may remove the post.

Bob Stafford

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Debbie Kennett <>wrote:

> Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find anyone else from the same
> tree to be tested to work out what happened.

This thread: