From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Surprisng Y-STR result.
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:05:19 -0500

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that public web site haplotypes are
now as much as a week out of date with respect to haplotypes present in
customer accounts. In my project, two erroneous haplotypes were corrected
in customer accounts on Thursday, but my project's web site is still
displaying the previous, bogus marker values.

> From: [mailto:genealogy-dna-
> ] On Behalf Of Kenneth Nordtvedt
> [[Yes, I agree with your assessment of the quoted MP9 results. It is very
> troubling how often this has happened in these new MP9 and MP10 panels. I
> have had to ask for and get major corrections a few times already in this
> brand new haplotype domain. There is some step in their new process which
> is having too many major glitches. I found another case in the last hour
> tell them about. Do we start questioning every odd marker repeat value?

This thread: