From: Bernie Cullen <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Heritage conversion to FTDNA now available --kitswill have an H prefix.
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 07:35:03 -0700

We had someone with an H prefix join our I2a project yesterday (I had seen the announcement about the merger of the databases, and I sent this guy a message a few weeks ago when I happened to see him in ysearch with his DNA Heritage results, so he was all set to join).
He has the same problem with DYS459a,b showing up as 99-99. His 46 marker results have been converted to the FTDNA 25, and his Y-DNA results page shows his FTDNA 25 as normal, with a special section with his DNAH 46 right below (and these 46 markers seem to be using FTDNA standards). The rest of his FTDNA personal pages seem to be the same as everyone else.
We also have someone living in England with a U prefix, what is that?
Bernie

This thread: