From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 6, Issue 538
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

The Phillips DNA project publishes a monthly newsletter that always contains a
report on the progress of the project. We also maintain a blog on the home page
of our independent website where we publish a weekly report on pending results
and a monthly report on new developments in the project. Here is a link to our
independent website where you can look at the blog and the newsletters, which
have all been archived:

www.phillipsdnaproject.com

The reason we do all this is because over the years various members have
requested this information to be published. It seems to help maintain the
interest of our participants. Whenever we announce that the newsletter has been
published, we get a spike on the number of hits (views) on the website. This
month, when we announced the newsletter, our number of views spiked up over 300
in one day, which was a record for us.

Nancy Kiser

This thread: