From: Lplantagenet <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] NPE, 67-markers and Names/Ken
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:19:46 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:51:15 -0600
From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] NPE, 67-markers and Names
To: "Anne M Berge" <>,
<>

[[ Yikes, I descend from some males with foresight; they took up a fixed
surname starting about 1790. Now if I can only wire into that and figure
out what the stock market index will be in 15 month?]]

That's the second time lately you mentioned the stock market, so if you'll venture a guess about Rollo's haplotype, I'll venture a guess about the market: we've been in a secular bear market since 2000 and I see no reason to believe we won't still be in a secular bear market 15 months (or more) from now, and we should be due for a cyclical bear market sometime soon--assuming that it hasn't already started. Uptrends in place from the start of the cylical bull market in March, 2009 were broken last week. But with interest rates at all-time lows, dividend-paying stocks are one of the few good options, regardless of what the market may do next week or next year.

So what's your guess about Rollo?

Lindsey

This thread: