From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] NPE, 67-markers and Names/Ken
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:20:41 -0600

ooops, that's 10 at DYS511

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Nordtvedt
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:06 PM

I'm going to have to guess the I1d clade called uN2 which has the
11-14-14-16 at DYS464 and the one repeat lower value at DYS461 and usually
one or two repeat higher at that fast mutator DYS449

Otherwise, it has the usual I1d characteristics of 23,9,13 at 390,511,462
and it has 14,15 at DYS385 most of the time