From: RThrift <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Rotating Firefox?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:25:20 -0700

Maybe it's not strictly a browser issue, maybe they need to change the way they use session cookies for their site. Tell them.

Richard

---- From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <knordtvedt@
Your first remedy worked. But why another piece of FTDNA programming duck
tape? And why the glitch just starting two days ago? You would think
FTDNA would explain these things they do to us.
---- RThrift <> wrote:
This is a browser issue, apparently. For me, logging out then back in gets you the correct access. I'm not sure how to prevent it from happening in the first place, but presumably logging out when completely done, instead of just closing the windows, will do it.

This thread: