From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Rotating Firefox?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:39:39 +1000

Diana wrote:-

What I don't know how to do is stop Excel from turning the multi-value
cells into dates. Yes, I know how to convert them, afterwards, but
it's a PITA. Anyone?
Diana,

I wrote this some time ago to solve this problem.
Have a play with it and see if it suits your needs.
I suggest after setting up for a particular project you save it with the project name.
Save a separate copy for each project you are interested in, then the spreadsheet will automatically update every time you open the
spreadsheet with no further actions required.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14028750/Convert%20FTDNA%20Projects.zip

Cheers
Dennis W
www.irishtype3dna.org/