From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Rotating Firefox?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:44:53 -0400

Dennis,

I seldom want to extract the entire table, which is the reason I don't
use the "import from web" function. Extracting the entire table means
I'd probably spend as much or more time deleting unwanted rows as I
now spend converting columns from date format to number format.

I hope I still have the CD because I've decided to reinstall Office
2003 on my old WinXP computer, for this one purpose, at least.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm throwing in the towel on this one.

Diana

<snip>

This thread: