From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] time=$
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:41:59 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Alister John Marsh

I guess like you, I am not taking this thread too seriously. Just putting
my personal view that width of coverage is in some situations is as valuable
as high speed narrow coverage.

John.

[[ Yes, and it seems that we are agreeing that different preferences
concerning waiting times, scope of test coverage, etc. might exist among
different customers in different situations --- different strokes for
different folks. So suggestions for a company pricing model which serves
as many differences among customers and their tradeoffs would seem desirable
to me --- which drove my original suggestion to FTDNA. KN ]]

This thread: