From: Anne M Berge <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA testing comparison charts
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

Great, Debbie!

Will there also be a comparison chart for autosomal DNA test types? SNP and STR? I see there is a lot of confusion around about these tests and what they do.

Also: 23andMe is not on the chart, and I see that many new testers seem to prefer their "package" test which looks like it includes everything (even if it does not). 23andMe is not easily compared to the others, however. I'm not sure if I want to give at a try at the moment - perhaps someone else will?

Anne M