From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New M223+ Roots snp
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:39:24 -0600

This new snp is given L812 name by Dr Krahn. I forgot to mention that
addition to testing it out for being private-like, high priority should go
to checking an M284+ person. M284+ and Roots by some STR genetic distance
arguments could be closest together of the various branches of M223+, and
they probably share a common ancestral branch line which excludes the rest
of M223+ and could hold the snp L812?

We now wait for L812 to show up in the catalog.

Ken