From: John S Walden <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Challenge2663 is up
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:18:02 -0500

My FLUXUS solution ti challenge 2663 using Median Joining gets 120
generations

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jswdna/c2663/challenge2663mjweighted.pdf

The unweighted Reduced Median/Median Joining gets 110 Generations

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jswdna/c2663/challenge2663unwrmmj.pdf

The unweighted networks all have have "blob" of nodes in the center
with most end nodes radiating out from the blob.

John W