From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [DNA] Z58 customers and Z60/61
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:29:41 -0600

I would recommend customers who ordered new I1xL22 SNP Z58 to also order Z60 or Z61. If you turn out Z58-, yes you lose several dollars. But if you turn out Z58+ there is still a long way to go downstream with a few layers of snps to find where you end. You can shorten that process by ordering Z60 or Z61 which is half way there.

AS2 folks could be helped if the persons who know which dna sample which was Z58+ was also tested for DYS388 and found 16 repeats????

I asked yesterday, but no one is replying? I can then look on the 1000 Genomes tree and suggest which downstream SNP AS2 folks might want to order right now.

This thread: