From: "Sue J" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] RE 9
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:30:31 -0400

>From a former New Englander, there aren't enough layers of clothes to keep you warm. I'll take the deep south any day. If I want to see changing of the leaves, I just run up to GA.

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of Lplantagenet
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:20 PM
Subject: [DNA] RE 9

Re: [DNA] 911
Lindsey wrote: [ Today's forecast is for snow --- ]
Snow doesn’t bother those Scandinavian types, Lindsey. They have a
saying, “There’s no bad weather, only bad clothing.”
Robert

Not good for viewing fall colours, though. There will probably be considerable damage to trees, too. I remember a snowstorm in early October, I believe, when I was at UVa. We had broken trees and branches everywhere.

Lindsey