From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What do make of this?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:06:15 +1100

Hi Kirsten,

The Ysearch entry says E1b1a (tested) and Jim Cullen's Haplogroup Predictor gives E1b (75%) so I have to presume he is not R1b.
By suggesting she look at Haplogroup E1b1a, I guess I was really suggesting she ignore R1b ... perhaps I was not specific enough
there.

I am thinking she is getting confused with autosomal DNA ... I just didn't expect her response from my reply to her original email.
I do not intend replying to her latest email ... life is too short to be arguing with someone who believes they already know it all.

Dennis