Subject: Re: [DNA] What do make of this?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 01:41:50 +0000 (UTC)

That is a shame. I have run across one or two people who were dissatisfied with their results, and I thought that they might have been a little happier if they had listened better and been able to do more with the information that they had and understand the potential to learn more in the future as relatives are tested, but I never had an experience quite like the one that Dennis had. I hope these experiences are counterbalanced by the ones with more appreciative project members.

Kirsten