From: Raymond Wing <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] U106 "frisian" haplotype
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

I have been working on the Z SNPs below L48. I have created a spreadsheet at: http://www.box.net/shared/sp3at0c6rnov4r1rz79x which lists modal values (111 markers) as well as haplotypes for most of the SNPs. The major exception is Z326/Null 425 as there is already an FT-DNA Project treating this clade.

Ray