From: "Belinda Dettmann" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Problems with some surname project admins
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:09:35 +1100

Tom, I think that's a bit harsh. It's only to be expected that the FTDNA
Admin Conference should generate a lot of Admin-type topics. I live on the
other side of the world so I couldn't attend, but I'm interested in what has
been discussed. You will find other Genealogy-DNA topics will reassume their
dominance shortly, so be patient and all will be well. There is another
forum that discusses such subjects, but a lot of the Gen-DNA posters seem to
have caught the infection this week.