From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] rs53576
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:00:33 -0700

Autosomal, yes. Seems to be a mutation relevant to the OXTR gene, and is
said to be correlated with social virtues versus their relative absence. It
is apparently also associated with other subtle personality aspects, as
people can readily pick out the GG folks with brief interactions.

This marker will soon probably be used by sales people, political
candidates, potential mates, employment agencies and departments, school
counselors, bosses ..... to pigeon hole people by the millions.