From: Richard Stevens <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] King Tut's DNA
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:23:07 -0500

Dr. Klyosov,

Again, are there good English translations of the Russian articles on R1b
you mentioned earlier, the ones that lay out the actual case for your North
African Trek theory of European R1b? If those translations exist, how can I
access them?

If I cannot read the actual evidence, how can I assess it? Asserting that
it exists and that your theory is based on all sorts of accumulated
calculations and other evidence, and then becoming defensive and
condescending when anyone has the temerity to question your theory, is not

And no, you don't have to convince me, but I would think you would want to,
and I am ready to be convinced. Just show me why I should believe what you
are saying.

This thread: