Subject: [DNA] Napoleon the first
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:39:17 -0500

On the following link you can find a haplotype on 37 markers from a descendant of Napoleon the first and the result was confirmed on hair from Napoleon the first (SNP testing).

My surprise is that there is a perfect match on ysearch database and no one on this list detected it. Is this list sleepy (still active ??) ?

The haplotype has the very rare value DYS454=7 and, although many people would say that one marker isn't enough I would say that tracing those M34+ with DYS454=7 will give the origine of Napoleon the first. A jewish origin seems likely .

This thread: