From: "Bob May" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Out of Africa
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:40:30 +1000

What utter twisting of the dictionary meaning of a word to suit yourself

Bob
DNA Projects I2*, ISOGG new I2b, I2c HG & Tyler Surname and ISOGG YTree
A Fair Deal for Members of the Defence and Ex Service Community.
The march to CANBERRA has begun. Will YOU join us?

However, when people talk about being "related" nobody means to be related as two human beings. In a normal, commonsense C3 and D2 are unrelated, they are not(relatively) close relatives. Commonly, "related" are within a few centuries, in some cases (such as in Royal families) within a thousand years or so, though it is a matter of acontext.

This thread: