From: "Janet Crain" <>
Subject: [DNA] My Heritage
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:31:31 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

What is going on with MyHeritage? They have copied and published my
copyrighted (2002 to present) text word for word from my Stinnett DNA

Except that they removed my hyperlink (and copyright notices) which leads

And replaced it with their own link to purchase a test.

Their's leads here.

There is no credit to me and my co-administrator. Our names are here, but no
credit for my creating this project or the text on my privately owned and
hosted domain.

Who owns My Heritage? I am afraid to even Google my other projects.

Janet Lewis Crain

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -