From: "Janet Crain" <>
Subject: [DNA] My Heritage
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:31:31 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

What is going on with MyHeritage? They have copied and published my
copyrighted (2002 to present) text word for word from my Stinnett DNA
Project.

http://www.genpage.com/stinnettdna.html

Except that they removed my hyperlink (and copyright notices) which leads
here

http://www.familytreedna.com/group-join.aspx?code=Y28042&Group=Stinnett

And replaced it with their own link to purchase a test.

http://www.myheritage.com/dna-surname-project/Stinnett

Their's leads here.

http://www.myheritage.com/all-dna-tests

There is no credit to me and my co-administrator. Our names are here, but no
credit for my creating this project or the text on my privately owned and
hosted domain.

Who owns My Heritage? I am afraid to even Google my other projects.

Janet Lewis Crain

-----
No virus found in this message.