From: "Janet Crain" <>
Subject: [DNA] My Heritage
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:16:43 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Thanks, Jerry and Gregg. They have taken over the Stamper Project of which I
am a co-admin also. I am going to let Jesse Stamper the administrator handle
that one. They probably have other projects I am affilliated with.

It is going to be very hard to do anything to these people living in another
country.

Janet Crain

It appears that they are sweeping the Internet for public family ancestry
files. In addition, they identify themselves as a "partner" to Family Tree
DNA, and are reselling the DNA tests from FTDNA.

On 2012-02-28, at 11:49 PM, Gregg Bonner wrote:

> Lack of hiding doesn't make one stink less. It smells to me a lot like
prior incarnations of the "wrapper" genealogy method.

> FOMOINFO (godaddy whois database)

-----
No virus found in this message.