From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] My Heritage
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:50:46 -0500

When I googled "my heritage estes" I found their site easily. There is a
box in the upper right hand corner of their screen that says "Estes family
DNA project" in that box there is a box that says "learn more" and if you
click it, it displays the information from my project pages at Family Tree
DNA, plus a project count. Under this info there is a box that says "get a
DNA test and join this project" which takes the person to a page to purchase
DNA kits.

It appears that you don't have to join My Heritage to join the project or
purchase the kits.

I desperately need European participants and I hope that this will encourage
surname participation outside of the US.

Roberta Estes