From: "Anatole Klyosov" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Out of Africa
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:35:45 -0400

> The simple answer to Andrew's question is an emphatic yes (at least the
> way he phrased it). We all share 99.7% of the same DNA--so 99.7% of
> our DNA are SNPs that we share with Africans.

My response:

Tell us honestly: do you know it for FACT, that is did you PERSONALLY
compare the SNPs between Africans and non-Africans, or you just repeat what
you have heard somewhere?

Then we will continue. Because I personally compared those in Y chromosome
of Africans and non-Africans, and can assure you that your statement is
wrong.

Anatole Klyosov

> Andrew wrote
> As to the Out of Africa, I have asked a very simple question. If we all
> cameout of Africa then we would all carry a specific set of SNP's that
> weinherited from our Out of Africa ancestors. I will ask the
> question again.....do we all carry the same set of SNP's (if they are
> actually defined) as the people who are in Africa that we are supposed
> to be relatedto.

This thread: