From: Robert Hughes <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] JoGG announces a new editor: Dr. Turi King
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:02:59 -0400

This, of course, is what Brian was alluding to earlier. It is some of
the best news for genetic genealogy to come along in a long time.
Congratulations to Ann, the JOGG origination and to Turi King. Now, if
Turi can get Simon James to pen an article, that would be icing on the
cake. Simon brings imagination to any study of genetics.
Regards, Robert
Einstein once said ‘Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world.”