From: "Denise Sproed" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Tree on Family Search
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 18:06:06 -0800

I concur that this is what I've seen and been told by the support staff at
FamilySearch [that you can see your own entries of living people but they
are invisible to others]. YEARS ago I had submitted info to Ancestral File
that is now in Family Search but it is needing the death dates on people
added. I updated my contributor info so I can "see" all the people I
entered, who appear as living but no one else can.

Denise Sproed
A member of the Association of Professional Genealogists

The web page I made for my parents is at:
http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~merritt/

My genealogy related pages are at:
http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~merritt/
and http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sproed/
The latter created using John Cardinal's Second Site

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/