From: "CeCe Moore " <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Just downloaded Ancestry raw data
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:32:33 +0000

It is definitely not phased. I had a meeting with the AncestryDNA people at RootsTech (along with Tim Janzen and Dave Dowell) and they confirmed that.

The search function filtered by surnames or username is in the works.

John from Gedmatch says that they will be able to accept uploads in a couple of weeks.

Bennett said that FTDNA will accept uploads around May 1st.

CeCe
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T