From: Thomas Krahn <>
Subject: [DNA] YSEQ.net Launched!
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:37:24 -0600

YSEQ.net Launched!

Astrid and I have just launched a new small business. Expecting a flood
of new SNPs from Next Gen sequencing we try to help with cleaning up the
mess by offering very traditional Sanger sequencing for any marker you
desire on the Y chromosome. The testing will be performed in our own
laboratory.

Check out http://yseq.net/ and http://shop.yseq.net/

We don't have very many markers yet, but you can "Wish a SNP" of your
choice and we'll make it available as fast as we can. We'll not limit
the number of markers to 2000 or so. If you just received your NGS
results, ask us for a bulk package offer by e-mail (). Let
me know if you have questions.

Thomas

This thread: