From: "Chris R (GenGen)" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Y-TMRCA Calculator (ASD based)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:14:41 +0100

Unfortunately most of Marko's work and explanations is offline currently.
He had some good explanations at
dna-forums.org<http://dna-forums.org/index.php?/topic/15919-tmrca-report/page__st__20__p__270871#entry270871>(THE
genetic genealogy forum offline since March 2012, I wasn't smart
enough to save me a copy). From my memory at least I can confirm what Tim
says. Marko was active at molgen forums and you can find a comment from him
here:
http://eng.molgen.org/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=172&p=795#p795
His last activity was one year ago and maybe someone here knows how to
contact him, as many would appreciate an update from him. From my notes
Marko is a hobbyist DNA-researcher, professional in
theoretical/computational physics.

I understand the call for a publication/source. This shows us that also
private researchers should publish at least at figshare or some other
service much more stable then private online forums etc.)