From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA genealogy: why and which problems are you facing?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:25:17 -0700

Dear Andreas,
This is an interesting survey. I thought I would share with this list my 3
top issues I included in response to your second question about what the
biggest problems are that I am facing concerning DNA
companies/websites/software that stop me from the reason why I took DNA
tests:

1. No companies are offering automated chromosome mapping.
2. Ancestry.com is not delivering the matching segment data to its
AncestryDNA customers.
3. Many people who have done autosomal DNA testing are not providing me
with their pedigree charts.

I hope you post the results of your survey on this list.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen