GENEALOGYBITSANDPIECES-L Archives

Archiver > GENEALOGYBITSANDPIECES > 2004-02 > 1077120142

From: "Sally Rolls Pavia" <>
Subject: [Genealogy Bits and Pieces] Indexes of Births, Marriages and Deaths for England and Wales from 1837 to 2001 .. from a friend in Wales
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:02:22 -0700

On this site you will find an entire copy of the indexes of Births,
Marriages and Deaths for England and Wales from 1837 to 2001. These images
are available to search, view (including zooming in on those awkward-to-read
names), save to disk and print for a modest charge. This site will be most
useful to you if you are already familiar with these indexes and wish to
have the opportunity to search them in your own time, without having to
physically visit a library or a register office. Click here to register.
http://www.1837online.com

Registration is "FREE," sure can't beat that price.

Sally Rolls Pavia
Sun City, AZ

"We are not makers of history. We are made by history."