GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-01 > 0883645965

Subject: GENIRE-D Digest V97 #61

------------------------------

GENIRE-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 61

Today's Topics:
#1 Re: Newbliss Parish, Co. Antrim [William Jervois <]
#2 Co Cork Bandon to Australia [ (AMcGar]
#3 McChesney? [Kevin McChesney <]
#4 Re: DURKIN, Edward; IRELAND>MA,USA [William Jervois <]
#5 Re: Co Cork Bandon to Australia [William Jervois <]
#6 Re: McChesney? [ (M. L. Durse)]
#7 Re: Carrowcolman & Derryview, DUNG [ (mary stewart kyri]
#8 HAGAN/O'HAGAN; CAMPBELL; O'NEIL; S []
#9 Re: McChesney? ["John & Jane O'Brien" <jayohbee@io]
#10 alt.family-names.* FAQ now posted []
#11 Ormsby/Walton/Dolan England-Irelan [ (Edmund ]
#12 SURNAME NEWSGROUPS OF BRIT & IRE [ (Edmund ]
#13 Irish Links: response to Irish cit ["John & Jane O'Brien" <jayohbee@io]
#14 RE: Lyons from Cork, Ireland [ (Fabian a]
#15 Re: O'Malley's of Co. MAYO [ (Pat Traynor)]
#16 cummiskey/dougherty [ (donald schroeder)]
#17 VERNER/VARNER John 1852 IRE>VT [ (Ms.Brown)]
#18 Ormbsy, Walton, Dolan from England []
#19 Re: Co Cork Bandon to Australia []
#20 Misskelley [ (DThomas268)]
#21 1606 Private Plantation of the Ard [ (Dwight Kilp]
#22 MALEA, Mary; IRL>MA,USA;PA,USA [ (jrdurkin)]
#23 Hand [ (RPeter3943)]
#24 Re: DURKIN, Edward; IRELAND>MA,USA [ (Jack Burns)]
#25 ROBERT MURPHY (1757-1850) of LONDO [ (CMW12635)]
#26 Ireland to Scotland Surnames 1800' [ (Gayle Fuson)]

Administrivia:
This GENIRE digest has been distributed by RootsWeb. RootsWeb's home
page is at http://www.rootsweb.com/.

If you would like to unsubscribe from GENIRE, send to
the message "unsubscribe" (without the
quotation marks). Don't include your address, your signature, or
anything in the message body except that one word. (Do this also
if you want to shift to NOMAIL mode, then just resubscribe later.)

If you would like to have a message included in the GENIRE digest,
send it to .