GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0899341229

From: Manus< >
Subject: Re: Leitrim Family Heritage Center
Date: 2 Jul 1998 01:00:29 GMT

>Has anyone dealt with the Leitrim Family Heritage Center? They charge $50
>for
>an evaluation and estimate $175-250. Are there records complete? Maggie

I haven't had research with them personally but I did visit with them while on
a visit in the area. They have completed all the indexing of the catholic
parish records that exist to my knowledge. The have a great research staff and
a lot of books in their library of genealogical material. A lot of local
history and records were in the collection.

As far as the price... try the small price first. If you have questions,
address them to Sean O'Suillebhean in care of the research centre or the County
Library in Ballinamore.

Slan Leat!

Phil McManus

This thread: