GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0899566979

From: Judith Giffin< >
Date: 4 Jul 1998 08:42:59 -0700

I am interested in hearing from and sharing information with those
interested in Campbells who settled in the Bann River Valley area of
Londonderry and Antrim. I would like to build up a picture of those
Campbell families and the inter-relationships.

My own Campbells were father and son, James Campbell and Rev. Thomas
Campbell (Presbyterian turned Anglican) who left the Kilrae area for
Canada between 1819 and 1825. Alexander, the eldest son of James, left
even earlier to settle in Ohio with wife, Mary, and seven sons,
including Alexander, Robert, James and Thomas, and one daughter, Emily.
Judith Giffin, Halifax, Nova Scotia

This thread: