GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0899690549

From: Pat Traynor< >
Subject: Re: Rev. Malcolm Hamilton, Archbishop of Cashel.
Date: 5 Jul 1998 19:02:29 -0700

Quoting..... "Johan Andersson" <>
>Hi!
>
>I was told to post this here instead of soc.genealogy.medieval.
>
>I am looking for information on Rev. Malcolm Hamilton, Archbishop of Cashel
>in Northireland and his ancesters that are from decending from the
>Hamiltons of Dalserf. He was born in Scotland but came to Ireland with his
>father in 1612.
>His ....... (snipped)

There are 30 pages listed in the index on HAMILTON in "Irish
Pedigrees" by John O'Hart. vol.2, and 26 pages in vol. 1, Publ.
1892 by Genealogical Publishing. Co.
This book can be found in most LDS Family History Center libraries as well as
other libraries's reference sections. It is out of print.

There is probably something on Malcolm there.

Patrick Traynor, in California's gold-rush country.

This thread: