GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900178356

From: "Robin McClelland" <>
Subject: Re: WYLIE;Bangor;1940 to present
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:32:36 +0100

R&S Performance Services, USA wrote in message
<6o7ut2$r24$1@news-1.news.gte.net>...
>Hi,
>
>My maiden name is Sarah-Jane Wylie and I'm looking for family or old
>classmates from Rathmore Primary School.
>
>I was born July, 1967 in Bangor, Northern Ireland. My parents are Douglas
>A Wylie and Valerie Harrison. We lived on Innisfayle Drive until Sept.
>1976 at which point we moved to America.
>
>I'd love to hear from anyone connected to my past (or my parents)...
>
>Sarah-Jane

Hi Sarah-Jane

I don't know any of the people you are looking for - that I am aware of -
but I live only quarter of a mile or so from where you did. If you want to
send me more details, e-mail me privately and I will see if I can find
anyone in the area for you.

Robin McClelland

This thread: