GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900225083

From: <>
Subject: Re: Manners - a small word
Date: 11 Jul 1998 23:31:23 -0700

Robert Shannon wrote:

> I agree, what really makes Jane so special, is she never asks anyone to do
> research for her! She just does the work for others! It is hard to
> imagine that people can be so "busy" that they forget to hit a few buttons
> to acknowledge that Jane's time is as valuable as theirs, at the very
> least.
>
> Maryanne

I wholeheartedly agree with Maryanne. Jane does an incredible amount of
work so unselfishly for so many it does not take much type to send a
"thank you". Some requesting information may not realize that the
information being offered is from the generosity of Jane's heart, she
doesn't have to spend all the time she does doing look ups for so many.

Janes has even helped us with Gaeilge lessons as well as everything else
she has offered. Thank God for people like Jane. Go raibh maith agat,
(thank You) Jane.

Slan go foill, (bye for now)
Margaret (Mairead)

This thread: