GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900271141

From: "Seamus Moore" <>
Subject: Re: Albert Agricultural Training Establishment
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 20:19:01 +0100

The Albert College was part of the Agricultural Faculty of University
College Dublin (UCD) until sometime in 1970s or 1980s. The campus was taken
over by the new Dublin City University (DCU). Records relating to Albert
college in 19th century might be held by University College Dublin,
Belfield, Dublin 4, or by National Archives, Bishop Street, Dublin 2.

Best regards,

Seamus

Seamus Moore, Dublin, Ireland.

Robin McClelland wrote in message
<>...

>Robert C. Lightburn wrote in message <>...
>>Hello,
>>
>>Can anyone tell me anything about the Albert Agricultural Establishment
>>in Glasnevin? It probably does not exist anymore, but my ggrandfather
>>graduated from the establishment in 1869.
>>
>>Thank you.
>>
>>Bob Lightburn
>>Vienna, VA
>
>The original Albert College campus is now the site of Dublin City
>University, founded in 1980. They have a web page at:
><www.dcu.ie/index.html>
>
>Best wishes
>Robin McClelland

This thread: