GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900273269

From: Tom and Evelyn Moore< >
Subject: Re: Bushmill distillery info needed please
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:54:29 GMT

"Bradley Rush" <> wrote:

>Hi all,

>I am curious on the history of the Bushmill distillery
>Is there a bio write up for it by any chance ?

Hello Bridget,

we know that Irish Distillers have a web-site, and there is probably a
potted history of the Bushmills distillery there.

You could do a search using any of the web-based search engines for

bushmills + distillery

and separately for

irish + distillers

and you will probably find web-sites containing the information you
need.

You probably know that Portrush, County Antrim is only a few miles
from the town of Bushmills - you had an enquiry about Portrush last
week, but we didn't spot the link until just now.

Best regards,,
Evelyn and Tom
Evelyn & Tom Moore,See our Web site URL below
Avondoyle Country Home B&B,
Limerick, Ireland
For more about B&B holidays in Ireland see our Web pages at
http://www.iol.ie/~avondoyl/avondoyl.htm
or email us at:
(NB.... Note that you must change "nonsense" to "avondoyl" in our mail address
.

This thread: