GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900328854

From: Esther Mary Lyons< >
Subject: Re: Death of Children
Date: 13 Jul 1998 04:20:54 -0700

It is shocking and sad that those who profess to believe in God as a
loving father would murder three innocent children, the creation of the
same God whom they say they worship. I sincerely hope and pray that all
the violence in Ireland stops soon and that the people realise what it
is to be tolerant and caring in the name of the merciful God we all
worship. My synmpathy is with the family that lost the dear innocent
angels. God bless you,
Esther Lyons
Australia

This thread: