GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900438764

From: <>
Subject: Irish in Argentina
Date: 14 Jul 1998 10:52:44 -0700

Greetings:
I have received the following information re Irish in Argentina and I must
apologize to the gentleman who was interested in this information for losing
his name, A Ms. Graciela A Palotto was kind enough to supply the following:
THE SOUTHER CROSS a newspaper catering to the Irish and I presume written in
English 451 Riobamba St., 4th floor "C" Post Code 1025 City (?) E-
mail:
THE HURLING CLUB which I am led to believe is the largest Irish club in
Argentina :
Avendia Vergara 5415, Hurlingham, Argentina. Phone: 665-0903 or 662-8358.
Hurlingham is situated about 60kms from Buenos Aires. Hope this helps Good
Hunting
Rod

This thread: