GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900559725

From: A friend <>
Subject: Placenames: Lenamne & Crislamore
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:28:45 +1000

I have searched without success all the places recommended by the kind
souls of this ng such as the Irish Times site. According to old written
family records, my GGGgrandfather Robert Alexander McKimm was born in
1811 at Lenamne (possibly Co. Donegal) and died 14 Feb 1886 at
Crislamore also possibly Co. Donegal. Any assistance will be
appreciated.

Researching the early 1800's for PORTER James and wife Elizabeth (nee
Ramsey)
Also the McKimm (McKim) family and Robert's wife Elizabeth (nee Ferris)
probably all from Co. Donegal

from (text only)
or

This thread: