GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0900871250

From: Mary Murphy< >
Subject: Re: Clan Donovan Reunion
Date: 19 Jul 1998 11:00:50 -0700

HELLO! In the past few weeks I have been able to find that my great-grand
father was born in the County Armaugh in 1846. I found he had two children
born in England. One in 1869, and one in1871. The second child dies in
America in1872.What I don't know is how he came to England. Where he
statyed, why he stayed so long, and on which ship he traveled toAmerica on.
Can any suggest my next move for info. His name was Francis Murphy.
Thanks for any leads you can give that would help me to know what to do
next. Mary

> From: K Keeney <>
> Subject: Clan Donovan Reunion
> Date: Sunday, July 19, 1998 1:43 PM
>
> A reunion of the Donovan/O'Donovan Clan is being planned for the year
> 2000 in southern Ireland. For more information, see the web page at
> http://www.geocities.com/~clandonova

This thread: