GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0901022375

From: "kenneth baillie" <>
Subject: Bailie / Finlay
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:59:35 +1000

Does any-one have any information about my Father's ancestors who came from
Killyleagh and Killinchy areas in County Down,

The earliest record I have is for my grandfather, John Baliie , born in
Ballyminstragh and married in Killyleagh on 24/8/1878. He married Mary Jane
Finlay born 9/7/1857 i n Killinchy. My grand parents moved to Glasgow
Scotland some time in the 1880's.

Would be grateful to hear from any distant relatives or friends of the
family. My parents came to Australia via America after the first WORLD WAR

Ken Baillie.

This thread: