GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0901246584

From: Jim Lynch< >
Subject: Need a hand in Gen Office, Belfast, please
Date: 23 Jul 1998 19:16:24 -0700

Hello, all...

I received this email tonight concerning my search for any LYNCH connected
with Barbados at any date, especially between 1780 and 1830...

If there is anyone who can go to the Genealogical Office in Belfast for me
and take a look, I'd really appreciate hearing from you directly so I can
explain my specific interest.

I can arrange for payment for this assistance.

-----

"The locating of Barbados-related manuscripts in Ireland has been
facilitated by the publication of the detailed multivolumed catalog, edited
by Richard J. Hayes, "Manuscript Sources for the History of Irish
Civilization" (Boston, G.K. Hall, 1965, 11 vols.) This catalog identifies
manuscripts located in Irish depositories & elsewhere, e.g the British
Museum...

Barbados-related manuscripts located in Irish repositories, as indicated in
volumes 5-6 of the catalog, are limited in number, and are confined to the
Genealogical Office, Belfast Public Record Office, and the
National Library of Ireland...

Genealogical Office
... MS 812 (35), draft pedigrees of Lynch of Barbados, ca. 1750-1900."

-----

Regards,

James C. "Jim" Lynch
CanDoo Creative Concepts
>-==- Your business could GO on the Net here! -==-
504-49 St.Clair Ave.W.,Toronto,Ont.,Canada M4V 1K6
(416) 968-9749, (416) 968-1850; Fax (416) 490-6907
>================= Affiliations =================<
--------------- HTML Writers Guild ---------------
The Toronto Naval Club -- Akorn FPList Contributor
Interactive Multimedia Arts and Technologies Assn.
----- Barbados Museum and Hysterical Society -----
Life Member, Leeward Islands Air Line Pilots Assn.
http://www.candoo.com/clients.htm
http://www.elderlifeplanning.com
http://www.elderlifeplanning.com/caretalk
http://home.earthlink.net/~camachos