GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0901249836

From: hallamn< >
Subject: O'Neil, Dublin
Date: 23 Jul 1998 20:10:36 -0700

Hi, hope this message gets through, I'm new to the Internet and am still
learning what to do. I'm researching from Adelaide, Sth Australia. One of
my sets of GGGGparents, according to shipping records, came from Dublin. I
realise that this may only be where they boarded the ship. Henry O'Neil,
wife Hannah, embarked with six children and arrived with seven. Is there a
list of people who applied to emigrate that could be consulted, or shipping
records that would show where they actually lived. Any help would be
appreciated, as I am stuck on this line and would like to learn more about
my Irish ancestors.
Thanks, Lorraine Hallam.

This thread: